法國馬賽皂 - 薰衣草 Marseille Soap Cube 300g - Lavender
正宗法國普羅旺斯製造的馬賽皂, 法國 La Maison du Savon de Marseille馬賽皂, 以 72% 橄欖油用傳統方法製造，含豐富維生素 E，可用於全身及臉部，清潔同時滋潤、軟化、保濕皮膚
- 法國 馬賽皂 - 法國最古老的香皂
- 用72％的植物油或橄欖油制造，含豐富維生素 E，可用於身體和臉部
- PH值的是9-10，與人体皮膚pH值6.5非常接近, 保護皮膚免受乾燥，柔軟皮膚及深層保濕, 質量是一般肥皂無法相比的
馬賽皂已有 600 多年曆史，源自法國南部馬賽, 靈感來自製造阿勒頗肥皂的工藝, 由全植物油製造，是法國傳統的日用皂。有文獻記錄始於 1370 年。於 1688年路易十四定下製作馬賽皂的規條，必需採用橄欖油和在馬賽生產，才可稱之為馬賽皂。La Maison du Savon de Marseille 馬賽皂就是正宗法國普羅旺斯製造的馬賽皂, 合乎法國馬賽皂專業平核組織認證。
- All natural, economical & multi-purpose use
- For body and face
- Softening, protecting and deeply hydrating the skin from dryness
Marseille soap is the oldest hygienic soap used in France. The 72% olive oil block is the symbol of excellence in Marseille, the original recipe! Its manufacturing process, " the cauldron cooking " inspired Aleppo Soap which characterizes it, marking it 72 % vegetable oil or olive oil and guaranteeing the quality that distinguishes it from other soaps !
Appreciated for its properties rich in vitamin E, it is used on the entire body and face, softening, protecting and deeply hydrating the skin from dryness.
Our 300g Marseille soap cube with olive oil is particularly gentle on the skin and contributes to respecting the environment.
- This cube is a soap scented with lavender.
- This cube is produced based on lavender essential oil.
- Lavender is a flower symbol of Provence recognizable by its fragrance and its purplish color.
- Lavender is a plant that has many qualities, the main one of which is to promote relaxation. Its scent is aromatic, fresh and relaxing. A scent that provides a feeling of well-being.
- This lavender Marseille cube is soft and leaves a delicate soothing lavender scent on the skin.
- This lavender Marseille cube can be used on all types of skin, from the driest to the greasiest.
For the body: lather moistened soap against wet skin, then rinse.
Made in France