Plumbing Snake Drain Auger, 5M Snake Drain Hair Removal Tool with Stainless Steel Cleaner
1. The drain auger should be held within 3" of the drain opening. If the drain auger cannot be held within 3'' of the drain opening, cable support should be provided with a pipe of similar size. This helps prevent curling or twisting of the cable.
2. Some sinks you may need to remove the drain hole cover or undo the p-trap if there is a drain strainer stopper that could not be detachable.
3. The cable is not anchored to the auger drum. If you feel that the weight of the rotatable crank is getting lighter and lighter, please pull back the cable to avoid falling into the pipe.
4. Don’t snake a drain if you’ve poured drain cleaners into the sink. The chemicals can cause serious burns if they splash on your skin.
- Easy to Operate: Simply pull out the steel cable manually to the required length and tighten the nut, then rotate the handle to dredge. (Do not have it faced towards your body when loosening the screw)
- Adjustable Design: The unfixed 5m steel cable is free length adjustable and long enough to reach narrow drainage to remove blockages and debris. (Do not pull out the steel wire entirely to prevent slipping into the pipe)
- Wide Application: Perfect solution for kitchen, bathroom, utility sinks, bathtubs and shower drain cleaner to resolve slow or drain clogs. (Suitable for drain holes between 3-7.5 cm)
- High Quality: Made with wear-resistant strong ABS plastic housing with grip handle and high-carbon flexible steel long spring cable.
- Easy Storage: Springs can be stored in drum to keep it tidy than conventional snake drain tool.
1 x Drain Auger
1 x User Manual
Material: ABS, Steel
Snake Drain Length: 5M
Product Size: 26 x 16 x 16 cm
Package Size: 26 x 16 x 16 cm